Use this form if you have concerns about anything at the College that you cannot resolve directly with the staff or faculty person involved. This may be related to any service you receive at the college or the quality of your academic experience or any administrative process.

The Grade Appeal form is part of the College’s new Grade Appeals policy; both can be downloaded through the Student Services page at myCentennial. The Grade Appeal form and the Grade Appeals policy can also be obtained through Enrolment Services, CCSAI offices, Learning Resource Centres, and the Student Relations Office.