Keep Up-To-Date On What The Board Is Working On
This is your resource to keep up to date with what we are doing as an organization. We are your student voice, and we want you informed of everything we are doing, and want to be informed by you to know what you want us to be doing.
Be sure to tune into our Instagram to catch our President’s Broadcast to learn about key initiatives and to have your questions answered.
Earlier this year we officially ratified the members of the 2021/2021 Board of Directors:
- Taranjeet Singh as CCSAI President
- Tima Shah Vice President – Progress Campus
- Partik Verma Vice President – Morningside Campus
- Katherine Nixon Vice President – Ashtonbee Campus
- Cindy Dzib Vice President – Story Arts Centre
- Caroline Cruz Vice President – Downsview Campus
We are extremely excited for the new members of CCSAI’s Board of Directors to transition in. As we welcome our new board, we now say a heartfelt goodbye to last year’s Board of Directors.
Thank you to our 2020/2021 Board of Directors for their dedication and passionate service to Centennial Students. As a board facing an unprecedented academic year, we again thank them for all that they’ve contributed to the success of CCSAI.
October 28, 2021 – Full Board Meeting – 6:00 – 8:30 PM