GETTING TO CAMPUS CAN BE EXPENSIVE. HERE ARE A COUPLE OF WAYS YOU CAN SAVE.
GO Transit Student ID:
To qualify for the GO Transit student fare, registered full-time students* at Centennial College must
- Apply online at GO Transit Student ID Request.
- Wait 48 hours for CCSAI to approve your Go Transit application electronically.
- You should receive your digital ID card within 72 hours of your application.
- Visit a GO Transit station or Shoppers Drug Mart to get your Presto card activated with student status.
* “Student” means a person living in an area served by a transit system who is:
◦ In full attendance for a minimum period of eight consecutive weeks and not earning a salary from full-time employment while attending:
a) a post-secondary educational institution, or
b) a post-secondary vocational institution that is either public or registered under the Private Career Colleges Act. 2005 S.0. 2005, Chapter 28.
**Students must be registered for seven or more consecutive months of full-time study to qualify between September 1/22 and October 31/23.
Note: You MUST visit a Go Transit station with your digital ID card after the approval of your application to activate to Prestio Card student status.
You can find out more at www.gotransit.com/school.
TTC Student Photo ID:
The TTC Student photo ID cards may be purchased at Bathurst Station. In order to purchase the card and have your photo taken and you must present your current, valid Centennial College student ID (MyCard) along with your official myCentennial timetable to prove full-time status and a government-issued photo ID such as a drivers’ license or passport.
Learn more about the TTC Student Photo ID.
The photo ID card will cost $7 at the station. The Post-Secondary TTC Photo ID Card is not a substitute for a TTC Student Monthly Metropass; the photo ID allows you to purchase a Metropass for the student rate of $128.15/month rather than the full adult rate of $156.00/month.
Learn more about TTC Fares & Passes.
You can also get a Post-Secondary Student ID Card on campus. TTC ID card staff will be at Progress Campus on September 26, 2022
Progress Campus West Lounge
September 26, 2022
10AM – 2PM
$7 – Cash only
TTC Monthly Metropasses are not available for purchase on campus.
You can save $27/month on a TTC Metropass and up to 18% on Go Transit fare just by being a student.