We have Student Advocates and supports in place to support the success of students at Centennial College.
Meet Your Current Advocates
🗓️ Book a meeting with Saurav
Saurav is available for video meetings on Thursdays and Fridays
For other concerns, students are welcome to email [email protected]!
The CCSAI is, first and foremost, an advocacy organization. We are here to empower students. One of the most critical functions of this mission is to provide representation to ensure student voices are being heard at all decision-making tables in the college and beyond and to help ensure fairness for all students.
Grade Appeal Sessions Info
If you still have questions that are not answered on this page, you can register for one of the following grade appeal information sessions below:
- Grade Appeal Information Session #1 on April 18, 2023 from 10am-11:30am EST | Register Here
- Grade Appeal Information Session #2 on April 27, 2023 from 1pm-2:30pm EST | Register Here
- Grade Appeal Information Session #3 on May 3. 2023 from 10am-11:30am EST | Register Here
GRADE APPEAL SUPPORT
Centennial Grade Appeal Information Page
Grade Appeal FAQ
Do you feel you’ve been graded improperly? Do you feel you’re being harassed on campus? Centennial College has a process to address these issues but it can be confusing. The CCSAI has student advocates on staff to help you with this process.
Please contact our office at 416-289-5000 ext. 52245 for more information or to set up a meeting with a Student Advocate.
As student advocates, we are to inform you on:
- What a grade appeal is, and the necessary steps
- What is plagiarism, and how could it affect your grade
- What does academic penalty mean
- The services we provide at the Centennial College Student Association Inc.
- How to access support, advocacy and information pertinent to your individual needs