Each year we host a meeting of the general membership (all full-time Centennial College students) to hear updates from the board, review our audited financial statements and pass any by-law amendments.
Scroll down to review the agenda for the Annual General Meeting, the 2022/2023 Draft Operating Budget and the CCSAI Executive Director Report.
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting
Centennial College Student Association Inc.
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
A G E N D A
- Call To Order – T. Singh
- Land Acknowledgement – C. Dzib
- Consent agenda (M) – T. Singh
- Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Special General Meeting Minutes (M) – T.Singh
- Approval of Auditors (M) – P. Kirlik
- Operating Budget 2022-23 (M) – P. Kirlik
- President Report T. Singh
- Vice-President Reports
- C. Cruz
- C. Dzib
- K. Nixon
- P. Verma
- T. Shah
- Executive Director Report – P. Kirlik
- Announcement of BOD – 2022/23 P. Kirlik
- Other Business/Action Item Follow Up T. Singh
- For the Good of the Board All
- Adjournment (M)
* (M) represents the item as a motion. As a full-time Centennial College student, you have a vote at the SGM. You’ll be asked to vote on items 3, 4 and 6. Your choices will be to vote to approve, abstain or against each motion.
Join the AGM Live or by Proxy
Participate in the AGM live on zoom, vote, ask questions and listen to reports of the CCSAI Board of Directors.
Centennial students who attend LIVE will have the opportunity to win 1 of 3 Toronto Summer Experiences at the end of the AGM on April 27, 2022.
Attend by Proxy
Not able to attend live? Assign you proxy, or vote to any CCSAI Board Member to vote on your behalf.
Complete the form below to register for AGM.