This week, be extra intentional about health and wellbeing. We have a variety of activities to help you focus on positive health physically, mentally & emotionally. Also, use this time as an opportunity to relax, have fun and make connections!
Open each section below to see the activities available each day. Be sure to check out the activities that you can do at home and the resources that are available to students.
Wellness At Home
Colouring is a great way to unwind and relax. If you’re looking to unwind, download some of our colouring sheets:
Journaling and writing is a great way to reflect and unwind. You can use one, or some, or all of the following journal prompts to help you with self-reflection and help you practice more self-care in your day-to-day life.
- If I could talk to my teenage self, the one thing I would say is…
- The two moments I’ll never forget in my life are… Describe them in great detail, and what makes them so unforgettable.
- Make a list of 30 things that make you smile.
- When I’m in pain — physical or emotional — the kindest thing I can do for myself is…
- Make a list of the people in your life who genuinely support you, and who you can genuinely trust. (Then make time to hang out with them.)
- What’s one topic you need to learn more about to help you live a more fulfilling life? (Then learn about it.)
- Write the words you need to hear.
Taking care of your body and eating well is important in staying healthy, and cooking your own means is a great way to ensure you know what’s going into your body and it’s also a great way to relax. Visit the CCSAI Cooks page for a new recipe that you can try!
Centennial College’s Centre for Accessible Learning and Counselling Services (CALCS) has resources and support for students that can be accessed virtually. Some include:
There are other supports that are available to students through their college provided health insurance:
For after-hours, non-emergency health and wellness support can contact:
- Good2Talk Helpline: 1-866-925-5454
- Telehealth Ontario: 1 866-797-0000
- International Student Helpline: 1-844-451-9700
- Domestic Student Helpline: 1-877-390-7325
Monday, April 5 - Magic Monday
Tuesday, April 6 - Meditation Workshop & Virtual Study Hall
This meditation workshop is brought to you by the Centre for Accessible Learning and Counselling Services (CALCS), Centennial’s Colts Athletics and Recreation (COLTS), and the Office of Development and Alumni Engagement (ODAE). Register to attend here, https://bit.ly/2Pj41TX.
A distraction-free study space where you can also receive the support of a Learning Strategist. Click here to join.
Wednesday, April 7 - Morning Meditation, Virtual Study Hall & Dance Class
Thursday, April 8 - Virtual Study Hall & Paint Night
A distraction free study space where you can also receive the support of a Learning Strategist. Click here to join.
This form is now closed.
Friday, April 9 - Morning Meditation & Laughter Yoga
Take 15 minutes out of your day and follow along with this guided meditation from wherever you are. Watch live on CCSAI’s Instagram @ccsaitoronto