Learning Essentials Cost Reimbursement Program
The CCSAI Learning Essential Cost Reimbursement program is a CCSAI service designed to help increase the affordability of attending Centennial College.
Summer Semester Applications Open May 15, 2023!
- Available each semester, Fall, Winter and Summer
- Only mandatory learning essentials are eligible for reimbursement
- Items must be above and beyond tuition and textbooks
- Student must submit via the form found on this webpage, identify their specific needs and include all required documentation
- Funds will be dispersed via random draw among all eligible applicants
Reimbursement of mandatory learning essentials is provided at 50% of the reasonable customary purchase cost to a maximum of $100 per student.
Applicants may only submit one application per semeters, must be currently enrolled in a Centennial College program, have paid the CCSAI Academic Support Fee for the semester in which the reimbursement request has made
Students may receive reimbursement up to a maximum of two semesters within an academic year between September and April.
Applications For This Academic Year Open
May 15, 2023
Deadline to Apply
June 9, 2023 (for Summer 2023 Semester)
Learning Essentials Cost Reimbursement Program - Spring 23
Recipients will be drawn at random from among the eligible applications each semester, within five (5) business days of the deadline. All reimbursements will be made directly to individual student MyCard accounts.
See complete rules, regulations and terms of service for the Learning Essentials Cost Reimbursement Program.