• Oven-ready lasagna noodles
• Ground Meat
• Pasta Sauce
• Cottage Cheese
• Half an Onion
• Marble Cheese – Shredded
• Salt & Pepper
• Preheat oven to 350F
• Chop your onion
• Cook ground meat and onion in a skillet over high heat until brown.
• Spread cottage cheese on the lasagna noodles
• Add salt, pepper, parsley and pasta sauce to the cook ground meat.
• Simmer meat sauce for 20 – 30 minutes
• Place some meat sauce in the baking dish and layer.
• Layer the pasta noodles, shredded cheese and meat sauce. Repeat as desired.
• Top with grated cheese.
• Cover with aluminum foil and back in over for 30 – 40 minutes.
• Cut, eat & enjoy!