To wrap up international Education Week, we will hold our annual Marquee Event in collaboration with SaGE International! We’re looking for 8 performers to help us close out the week. If you’re interested in performing, please review the Requirements & Regulations below, then complete the application below. Have questions about the performance or submitting your audition, email [email protected]
Marquee Event: November 13, 2020, at 2:00 pm
Performance Requirements & Regulations:
- The audition application closes on Nov 1 at 11:59 pm.
- Performers should be able to attend a dress rehearsal on Nov 5, 2020, at 1:00 pm, otherwise, we can make other arrangements.
- All performers must adhere to social distancing protocols. For more details or questions on this, please contact [email protected]
- Access to a webcam and microphone for performances is essential. Where possible, we will attempt to provide support to access this equipment.
- Performance length is a maximum of 3 minutes. There is not a minimum length for performances.
- Performers should refrain from the use of foul language, hypersexual behaviour, or any other inappropriate behaviours that conflict with the Student Code of Conduct.
- Performers should refrain from wearing clothing with suggestive, offensive or inappropriate language and graphics.
- Performers may submit a pre-recorded video for their performance if there is a time conflict.