TIP: Keep track of your answers by writing them down. This might help you a lot.
Once you’ve answered all the questions, enter the multiple-choice letter, in order of sequence, into the password field on the If you’ve answered correctly, you’ll unlock the next page. If not, keep on trying!
Example: What does CCSAI Stand For:
a) Centennial College Super Association Indeed
b) Centennial’s Cool Student Association Individuals
c) Centennial College Student Association Incorporated
d) It doesn’t stand for anything. It’s just CCSAI.
Your answer would be, “c”.
1. Which of these has not been a CCSAI Challenge on Instagram?
a) Bottle Flip Challenge
b) Quick Draw Challenge
c) Bucket List Challenge
d) Toilet Paper Stacking Challenge
2. What year did CCSAI join twitter? (check @ccsai twitter page)
3. The Athletic & Wellness Centre hosts virtual fitness classes every Monday & Wednesday. Identify their Instagram username for your next clue.
4. CCSAI host the provider of the domestic student health plan, who is the provider of the domestic student health plan. (HINT: visit ccsai.ca)
a) Sun Life
b) More Care
c) Student Care
d) We Speak Students
5. How many services does CCSAI have actively running online?
6. What club was CCSAI’s 2020 Club of the Year? Find the post, take a screenshot of it and save the photo for later.
a) Island Vibes
b) The Brazillian Club
c) Electronic & World Wide Music Club
d) International Development Student Society
7. How many student leaders currently sit on the CCSAI Board of Directors?
8. Who was the winner of the 2020 CCSAI Fest?
a) Robert Bravo
c) Samm Siren
d) Justine Ciron
9. On what day does CCSAI host weekly trivia?
10. What is CCSAI’s Facebook page?
Once you’ve gathered your answers, use the letters to create the code and unlock the next page.
Visit the Hunt Answer Form to complete the scavenger hunt!