Given the recent surge in demand for booster shots, the Scarborough Health Network is offering Centennial College students volunteer and placement opportunities as a Navigator at the T-block vaccination clinic. There are 25-30 student positions available to assist at the clinic.
Navigator position features flexible shifts, is available to start right away and has the following responsibilities:
- Checking for vaccine eligibility
- Checking visitor appointment times
- Screening visitors (asking screening questions, providing medical grade masks)
- Greeting visitors and assisting with way finding
- Advising what vaccine will be administered (Pfizer vs. Moderna)
To express your interest, please send your name and phone number to Yazan Jabsheh ([email protected]).