Transforming the Future
What would you do with over $100,000 to Transform the Future at Centennial College?
The ‘Transforming the Future’ (TTF) fee was introduced by students in September 2006 to fund capital projects at each campus that will have a positive impact on Centennial students. The TTF funds are not intended to offset college expenses, rather to provide for projects that are non-academic in scope and enhance the student experience.
Do you have an idea that will transform the future of Centennial? We’d like to hear it!
Proposals will be reviewed to ensure that they reflect the College’s mission, vision, and values and are financially viable. Approval is given to proposals that meet the criteria below and are mutually acceptable to all committee members.
Develop and submit a proposal today using the following criteria:
1. Develop a proposal. Ensure it includes the following information:
• estimate of cost
• rationale for how your project will impact students positively
• statement of how your proposal reflects the College’s mission, vision and values.
Note: Your proposal must also meet Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities’ (MTCU) Fees Policy criteria.
• may not be used for anything that is supported by tuition fees
• may support the purchase of materials that are retained by the student
• must benefit all students and not specific groups of students
2. Submit your TTF proposals at no later than March 23, 2012 at 4:00 p.m.
Please submit your proposal as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “TTF Proposal W-2012.”
|Centennial College Principals||Centennial College Student Association, Inc. Representatives|
|Brad Chapman, Ashtonbee||
Karan Waaraich, CCSAI President
|Alan McClelland, Ashtonbee||Salman Ali, CCSAI Ashtonbee Campus Vice President|
|Nate Horowitz, CCC||Candace Daniel, CCSAI CCC Campus Vice President|
|Jennifer Leith, Morningside||
Darshan Brahmbhatt, CCSAI Morningside Campus Vice President
|Jag Mohan, Morningside||Pawandeep Randhawa, CCSAI Progress Campus Vice President|
|Vicki Bismilla, Progress||Penny Kirlik, Executive Director CCSAI|
|Marilyn Scott, Progress|
Questions? Contact CCSAI at: Penny Kirlik 416-289-5000 ext. 2206, or Vishwash Amin, ext. 2682.