Student Advocacy

Do you feel you’ve been graded improperly? Do you feel you’re being harassed on campus? Centennial College has a process to address these issues but it can be confusing. The CCSAI has student advocates on staff to help you with this process.

Please contact our office at 416-289-5000 ext. 2245 for more information or to set-up a meeting with a Student Advocate.


Q. What is a grade appeal?

A. At Centennial College, Grade Appeal is a request that students can make if they feel that any clerical error has resulted in miscalculation of the grade, or the grade awarded did not reflect fairly the student’s academic performance and/or the stated requirements for the course.

Q. Where can I find policies and procedures?

A. It is very easy to access policies and procedures at or follow the links on the right hand side of this page.

Q. How can I reach an advocate?

A. Reaching an advocate at CCSAI is simple. Just fill out a grade appeal form and e-mail it to our advocates or drop it at our office and they will get back to you as soon as possible. You can find the contact information for our advocates HERE.



Recent News

Annual General Meeting

Annual General Meeting

Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is scheduled for Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 7 P.M. in the Progress Student Centre Main Events Hall.  All full-time students are invited to attend. Please find the full agenda and other documents to be discussed at the meeting...

Welcome Back!

Welcome Back!

The strike is over, classes begin today and we know you have lots of questions.  The college has put out a series of videos to cover a lot of the questions that you may have - check it out here. If you still have questions after reviewing the videos, we're happy to...