Hello Centennial Colleagues! Welcome to 2018 and the start of a new year and focus on your wellness! Our team is continuously working on strategies that provide you an opportunity to make a change to your overall well-being. This year the Safety Health and Wellness (SHW) has worked with CCSAI and the AWC to provide you with some new fitness programs. This term we are pleased to announce that SHW will be sponsoring the following classes in the winter term at Progress campus:
HIIT is a class based on interval training, a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating between short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods.
When: Mondays and Wednesdays @ 4:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Fridays @ 12 p.m.
Cardio-Kickboxing is a high energy, aerobic-based group fitness class that involves kickboxing movements to challenge the cardiovascular system. The class will also involve a skills portion.
When: Wednesdays and Fridays @ 1 p.m.
How do I register for these classes?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
- Attend a demo class. You will need to attend a demo class during the weeks of January 29 to February 8, 2018.
- At the end of the class you will receive a voucher card which will enable you to register for the sponsored class through Guest Services.
- Sign up for either: Cardio Kick Boxing (1 class/ week) or HIIT (2 classes/week)
- Classes will run over 11 weeks.
Keep in mind that due to the popularity of fitness classes at Progress, space is extremely limited. So register early!