We are looking for students who want to make a difference!
We have an opening on our Board of Directors. Board members act as liaisons between the student population and the CCSAI and Centennial College, and govern the activities of the student association. You can read the full job description here.
What Does a Member of the C.C.S.A.I. Receive?
- Valuable experience in dealing with various organizations.
- An opportunity to learn and utilize effective communication and organizational skills.
- Potentially long lasting friendships and business contacts for one’s future career.
- Remuneration for job responsibilities.
- The knowledge that they have contributed to the decision making and learning processes within Centennial College.
How Do I Apply?
Students may download and review an appointment package here then return the completed forms to any CCSAI office, OR you can scan and e-mail them to email@example.com. Please note applicants for this position must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis and must meet the GPA and experience guidelines as listed in the CCSAI By-laws.
Applications are due by 3 p.m. August 20, 2018.