We are looking for students who want to make a difference!
We have openings on our Board of Directors. Board members act as liaisons between the student population and the CCSAI and Centennial College, and govern the activities of the student association. You can read the full job description here.
What Does a Member of the C.C.S.A.I. Receive?
- Valuable experience in dealing with various organizations.
- An opportunity to learn and utilize effective communication and organizational skills.
- Potentially long lasting friendships and business contacts for one’s future career.
- Remuneration for job responsibilities.
- The knowledge that they have contributed to the decision making and learning processes within Centennial College.
How Does A Person Become Appointed?
Students may download and review a nomination/appointment package here and return the completed to any CCSAI office. Please note applicants for this position must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis in an Ashtonbee-based program and must meet the GPA and experience guidelines as listed in the CCSAI By-laws.
Completed applications can be dropped off at any CCSAI office, or e-mailed to email@example.com NO LATER THAN 4 p.m. on Friday, January 25, 2019.