We have an opening on our Board of Directors. Board members act as liaisons between the student population and the CCSAI and Centennial College, and govern the activities of the Student Association. The open position is for student advocate. You can read the full job description HERE.
What Does a Member of the C.C.S.A.I. Receive?
- Valuable experience in dealing with various organizations.
- An opportunity to learn and utilize effective communication and organizational skills.
- Potentially long lasting friendships and business contacts for one’s future career.
- Remuneration for job responsibilities.
- The knowledge that they have contributed to the decision making and learning processes within Centennial College.
How Can I Apply?
Please note applicants for this position must be currently enrolled on a full-time basis, must have completed at least one semester already, and must meet the GPA and experience guidelines as listed in the CCSAI By-laws.
Applications are due by 4 p.m. Tuesday, September 25th, 2018.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, October 2nd and Thursday, October 4th.