CCSAI’s president Ravneet Kaur, Progress campus vice-president Arshdeep Singh, and Ashtonbee campus vice-president Shane Green attended the College Council’s meeting on May 8th, 2017, where they provided an update on CCSAI’s activities at all of the campuses. Included in the report was the following:
· On April 25th, the new CCSAI Board of Directors took part in a Transition Day; April 26th was the last Board of Directors meeting until the fall.
· CCSAI held a year-end party where all the Board members, full-time staff, and operations staff were recognized for their participation and great work throughout the year.
· A training session was scheduled on May 1st and May 2nd to look at governance items and communications platforms.
· During the summer months, the CCSAI Board will meet every Wednesday to continue with training and move forward with strategic planning in preparation for the fall semester.
· All Board members attended a retreat from May 23rd-25th in Kempenfelt.
[To download the full College Council Meeting Minutes from May 8th, click HERE].